We are really sorry that you had to visit this page and we are 100% committed to resolving the problem. You may also refer to the last page in your User Guide and Contract for Compliance and complaints procedures.
If you are dissatisfied or have a complaint you may click here to submit it to us. We will contact you for more information if required, and keep you updated on the resolution process.
Other options to submit a complaint:
- Speak to us using our live chat facility on our website during working hours.
- Leave a message using our support feature on the 'Get Help' page on our website and we will call you back.
- Email us at email@example.com with your complaint, your name, surname, contact number and/or email address and ID or policy number and we will contact you.
If you complaint is not satisfactorily resolved, you have the following options:
1. Submit your complaint in writing to the Metropolitan Complaints Resolution
Office or the compliance department at:
You call us on: 0860 724 724
Send your complaint via post to:
Metropolitan Client Care
Department, PO Box 2212,
2. Once you have submitted a complaint with us and you are still not satisfied with the feedback on your complaint, you can contact the relevant Ombudsman using the details below:
Long Term Insurance Ombudsman
For all your long term insurance complaints.
Tel: 021 657 5000
Fax: 021 674 0951
Share call: 0860 103 236
Postal address: Private Bag X45, Claremont, 7735
For all financial advice related complaints.
Fax: 012 348 3447
Share call: 0860 324 766 (0860 FAISOM)
Postal address: PO Box 74571, Lynwood Ridge, 0040